|11.||Install the rear axle beam in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- First install all the rear suspension components and lightly tighten bolts, then place a jack under the axle beam, and raise the suspension to load the vehicle weight before fully tightening bolts to specified torque values.
- Before installing the brake drum, clean the mating surface of the rear hub and the inside of the brake drum.
- After installing, fill the reservoir with new brake fluid, and bleed the brake system.
- Check the brake hose and line joint for leaks, and tighten if necessary.
- Check the brake hoses for interference and twisting.